As theFulfilment Manager, you are responsible for the correct execution of awarded orders. This includes ensuring on time and in full delivery (OTIF) as well as the throughput time. You are also responsible for planning orders for customers and for communicating promised delivery dates for “off the shelf”, B2B, incoming POs and direct shipments.
You are also responsible for booking the correct freight forwarders for shipment, managing deviations in promised deliveries, solving deviations in time to ensure OTIF and creating and handling all export documentation when orders are planned.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Supervising and managing the fulfilment team and ensuring team members perform well in all aspects;
- Defining logistic strategies, including: designing the logistics network required to meet capacity and lead-time requirements; working with procurement to identify and maintain outsourcing agreements; defining delivery service policy elements and key performance measures; managing third-party resources and global/international strategies;
- Creating and managing materials plan and master activity schedule; planning distribution requirements; establishing distribution planning constraints; reviewing and assessing distribution planning policies and performance; and developing quality standards and procedures;
- Ensuring all required regulatory approvals for assets and activities are available in full and on time;
- Managing inbound and outbound transport by planning, transporting and tracking delivery of all incoming goods, monitoring inbound transportation carrier performance and managing flow of returned materials;
- Supporting Sales contracts.
To be seriously considered, we require the following:
Education & Experience:
Skills & Characteristics:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Logistics and Supply Chain management;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in a similar role (leadership -International – trading);
- Knowledge of and experience with shipment procedures in relevant areas of the world (Europe, Mediterranean, Africa, Americas and Middle East);
- Strong team management skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably SAP.
- Strong leadership skills;
- Able to analyse complex logistical and organizational problems;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Customer-oriented and results-oriented attitude;
- Focused on continuous improvement (cycles);
- Builds relationships and networks that are useful in achieving objectives. Effectively utilises informal networks to make things happen.
- Highly accurate, with attention to detail and quality.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Our client located in Maastricht, is a dynamic company. They are trading in a broad range of ingredients. Each year the company supplies of high-grade igredients to customers throughout Europe, Mediterranean, Middle East and Africa. Today the company employs 20 employees.
At opur client, they ask a lot of there employees, but they also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: they offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Making an impact:our client offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: depends of your experience (€ 4,000 - € 6,000) and to support a healthy work-life balance, 25 vacation days for a fulltime contract.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please apply via 'solliciteer'-button! For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Gilbert Berk 0622203988 or 0252 227216.