Place in the organization
See organization chart in QMS.
Reporting / Communication lines
• Reports to the Logistics Manager.
• Internal communication: Staff, Customer Service Departments (BeneNord and GSA), Warehouses and Kitrooms (BeneNord and GSA), Technical Service Department, Purchasing Department, Finance.
• External communication: Transportation companies.
• Supervising of the Warehouse (including Kitroom)
• Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
• Receiving and processing incoming goods within 24 hours.
• Total handling of returns in cooperation with other departments within one week.
• Storing received goods including “CER location”
• Picking & signing of the outgoing shipments
• Checking & signing of the outgoing shipments
• Packing & signing of the outgoing shipments
• Arranging the transport for the outgoing shipments
• Cycle counting
• Keeping stock reliable (KPI “Reliability administrative inventory”)
• Checking of the sterilization dates of the sterile goods
• Planning and control of warehouse (operational) activities
• Initiating productivity improvements
• Incoming goods processed into Warehouse within 24 hours.
• No Non Conformities.
• Stock Control + Reliability Free stock and Loanerstock.
• SER's related to Warehouse and Kitroom.
• Cleaning and Inspection of Returned Loanerkits.
• Clean and Tidy Warehouse and Kitroom.
• Adequate processing of daily (Loanerkit) shipments.
• Keep all Loaner Equipment in good shape.
• Performance Emergency Call Service.
Special working conditions for the employee
• Participation in emergency call service