• Defines and deploys the Supply Chain strategy for the region
• Optimization of production control, product purchasing, logistics- and customer service processes. Considering cost, service levels, inventory levels and operational efficiency.
• Signals, analyses and resolves the issues within and between functional areas such as planning, production, inventory management, distribution, customer service and logistics
• Manages and stimulates cooperation between ANCR, other regions and suppliers in the functional areas of Supply Chain management.
• Create and facilitate alignment of the SC elements with AkzoNobel and (logistic) external suppliers and parties. Areas consider are DP&F, production planning, scheduling, S&OP.
• Initiates, leads and is participates in projects to further develop the Supply Chain
The Supply Chain Manager EMEA has a proven track record in International Supply Chain management and he/she has and advanced degree in Logistics/Supply Chain management or other relevant study. He/she has experience in an organization with a large number of SKU’s. Candidates with service/after sales industry experience have a preference. In addition the candidate must be experienced/have managed large change management projects
• Preferred experience with SAP
• Knowledge and experienced with S&OP processes
• Track record regarding management of Customer Service and inventory management
• Passion for quality
• Result oriented and delivers results on time
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Well developed social and communication skills
• Experienced in managing geographically dispersed teams
• Track record in managing large change projects
• Business partner for production, sales and marketing
• Able to mobilize support and maintain cross functional relationships
• Excellent command of the English language, other European languages are an advantage
The Supply Chain manager reports directly to the sBU Director and is a member of the EMEA MT. The SCM will be based in the HQ in Sassenheim. Reports to the manager are located in Sassenheim and in countries across the region