Alphen aan den Rijn
Hours per week
You will take care of the entire order administration for our Direct Selling Units (DSU’s) as well as a few key distributors, including legalization of documents, preparation of paperwork (related to L/C and C.A.D. shipments) as well as invoicing. Your role is to act as a consultant for all outbound related matters.
- HBO education
- A minimum of 3 year working experience on a shipping or logistic department
- Good knowledge of at least Dutch and English, both in written and verbal, other foreign languages are an advantage
- Experience with documentary letters of credit and other alternative financing structures
- IT skills (MS Office, Exact, Synergy workflows) and IT mindset
- Good in optimizing customer/supplier relations
- Eager to learn and take responsibilities within team
- Strong customer and commercial focus
Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. Sakura Finetek Europe develops, manufactures and sells histological, cytological and pathological equipment and achieved its success and solidified its reputation by providing timely, ingenious solutions for everyday challenges that laboratories have to deal with. Sakura has headquarters in Japan, USA and in The Netherlands. From these offices the marketing, distribution and product support for Europe, Africa, India and the Middle East is coordinated. At present there are about 110 people working at various locations in Europe.
an international professional environment in a growing and ambitious healthy organization. A responsible job at a top player in the market. With a young, dynamic, friendly and open culture, there is much attention for the development of staff and opportunities to grow, even internationally. The benefits are commensurate with an attractive bonus scheme and non-contributory pension.
Alphen aan den Rijn