- Customs-, import- and export coordination
- Transport and distribution
- Supply chain management (SCM)
Supply Chain Coordinator
Position Supply Chain Coordinator
As aSupply Chain Coordinator, you are responsible for planning all steps in the supply chain. You are accountable for ensuring customer satisfaction by continuously planning, monitoring and re-planning customer orders. Your challenge is to ensure the in full, on time delivery of products and related services against lowest possible intergral added cost for our customers. Cost elements you optimize include transport, warehouse inventory, and operational costs. In case deviations from the original planning are detected, you will work on an alternative solution, and proactively inform the customer. You drive the continuous improvement culture in the process from order to delivery of goods and services. You participate actively in improvement projects.
Your main drivers are transparency, speed and simplicity in clients processes against lowest possible costs. You prepare subjects thoroughly and provide excellent management information, which enables management to take the right decisions quickly.
In general, you are responsible for: :
- Planning of order delivery from supplier until customer, call-off of goods, inspection, transport, goods receipt, picking, packing, outbound transport, pre-shipment inspection and custom clearance;
- Documenting planning, supplier orders and customer communications in the system;
- Working closely with the Genaral Director and Fulfilment Manager and Export Assistants;
- Processing of deviations to the correct colleagues;
- Building relationships with designated suppliers and customers;
- Providing adequate information and documentation to customers and authorities;
- Providing the correct administration of activities in the process from order to delivery, execution of shipments of ingredients;
- Monitoring shipments until delivery;
- Assisting in updating order data in the system based on information from supplies and customers.
To be seriously considered, we require the following qualifications in regard to:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Logistics and Supply Chain management;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar role in an international environment;
- Experience with project management;
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably SAP.
Skills & Characteristics:
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Custome oriented attitude;
- Pro-active and innovative mindset;
- Strong planning and analytical skills;
- Highly accurate, with attention to detail and quality.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Inspiration and development: they offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
Making an impact: our client offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
Salary and holidays: depends of your experience (€ 2,500 - € 3,500) and to support a healthy work-life balance, 25 vacation days for a fulltime contract.