- Supply chain management (SCM)
Hours per week
Supply Chain Manager
Profile Supply Chain Manager
As a Supply Chain Manager , you will lead the European Logistics operations and be responsible for the approval, control and day-to-day Logistics and Customer Services activities at our client located in the Netherlands. You will provide leadership and direction to Supply Chain and Logistics personnel in, lead complex projects of a strategic nature, and be accountable for the Supply Chain and Logistics teams and results.
- Develop policies and procedures for the European Supply Chain activities that contribute to operational and customer excellence;
- Managing the Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics team (Warehousing and Transportation);
- Lead the commercial S&OP process, ensure updated forecasted information is present and align the supply & demand with other functions/departments in the organization;
- Establish and maintain service level agreements (SLA’s) to support the company’s strategy;
- Manage, coach, lead and develop the Supply Chain and Logistics team to deliver all objectives and KPIs;
- Design and implement supply chain projects within the region;
- Manage the supply, distribution and fulfillment for all products coming into the region and distributed within the region;
- Work together with the Commercial and Operations departments, ensure optimum customer service is given at all times, maintaining effective and constructive working relationships;
- Bring fresh ideas to enable the Company to deliver products to customers more effectively and ensure the most cost-effective supply chain structure is in place
- Ensure logistics services meet customer expectations;
- To give support at the ERP implementation;
- Support trade compliance by monitoring the changing country specific import/export regulations;
- Work with Commercial, Product Management (TAG) and Operations to ensure supply planning is aligned to the service level targets, the company strategy and sales challenges;
- Manage Inventory network optimization and inventory target deployment for region (including consignment stock with Commercial);
- Issue monthly SC report for region (actuals vs plan, address deviations and outlook/forecast);
- Contribute to the planning process for introduction of new products;
- You report to the CFO.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Operations or related field; MBA is a plus;
- At least 10 years of Supply Chain experience in the agri culture space;
- Preferably a current APICS, Six Sigma, CSCMP, or equivalent and an understanding of supply chain best practices;
- Thorough knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of demand planning, supply planning, customer service and logistics;
- Poven experience in managing through influence, especially including those who are in different functional areas;
- Pior experience facilitating weekly status updates to executive management;
- Cmfortable with ambiguity and creating processes where none currently exist.
Our client is an international high-tech startup in the agricultural sector. They establish their first production hall and head office in Wateringen. The production hall is currently being set up so that production can start within a few months. The company grows plants under ideal conditions. This is called vertical farming. Sustainability is highly valued. Because of the growth method, there is a constant quality. No pesticides are used and the logistics are local to local. The team currently consists of 7 colleagues. This number is growing strongly in the coming period.
• Positieve werksfeer en leuke collega’s zijn typerend voor deze baan. • Alle ruimte voor eigen initiatief en kennisdeling. • Een platte organisatie in de breedste zin van het woord. • Een baan bij 1 van de snelst groeiende bedrijven van de Benelux. • Uitdagend werk om helemaal in op te gaan, zodat je af en toe vergeet dat je aan het werk bent. • Een prachtige uitdaging met goede doorgroeimogelijkheden • Een fantastische werkplek met leuke collega’s bij een heel mooi bedrijf; • Persoonlijke training en ontwikkeling; • Voldoende carrièrekansen • Reiskostenvergoeding • Pensioenregeling
Heb je interesse in de functie? Reageer dan nu via de 'solliciteer'-button! Wil je eerst toch wat meer informatie? Neem dan contact op met Gilbert Berk / Patrick van der Heiden door te bellen naar 0622203988 / 06 37143499 Is deze vacature niet geschikt voor jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in dit profiel past? Stuur deze vacature gerust door. Logiprof is een recruitment specialist in supply chain, logistiek en operations. Zowel voor vaste banen, overbrugging, interim opdrachten, projecten als consultancy.