Transport Management Analyst
Position Transportation Engineer
As Transportation Engineer you will support the EMEA Transportation management Strategy and framework by preparing, analyzing, reporting and acting upon operational data from TMS transportation dashboards/scorecards and data warehouses. You will work closely in a Transportation Management team and a Supply Chain team. You report directly to the Supply Chain Project Manager.
The key responsibilities and tasks of the Transportation Analyst are:
- Manage weekly/monthly/quarterly dashboards/scorecard reporting of transportation spend and supporting metrics.
- Generate cost benefit analysis for operations re-engineering projects.
- Analyze shifts, spikes, and trends on transportation dashboards/scorecards to generate cost savings initiatives.
- Working with Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Perform transportation network optimization studies as required.
- Adapt and collaborate best practices with company divisions to achieve supply chain alignment and best practice execution.
- Perform Analytics and cost studies in support of carrier negotiations and rate proposa
- Support EDI shipment level detail from our suppliers to our data warehouses.
- Performance variance analysis for monthly service, quality, and spend targets and supporting KPIs
- Develop new metrics to report and drive best practice methodology for evaluating cost, service and quality. Generate budget analysis and monthly reporting of operational and financial metrics.
- Bachelors degree in business related discipline required (logistics, quantitative business analysis, management information systems, or related field of study).
- Proven skills with TMS
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated capability in Excel and Access,
- Understanding of relation data flow – operational process & timing.
- Strong analytical and process management skills.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with first-class perspectives? In this case,react! Gross monthly salary € 3.900 - € 4.500 excluding additional benefits