- Inkoopmanagement en inkoopcoördinatie
- 40 uur
Category Manager Plastic Components
The position Category Manager Plastic Components
Main responsibilities Category Manager Plastic Components ?
- Manage the Plastic Components category to make the category work efficiently and to make sure all KPI’s are met
- Contribute to the Europe-wide -sub-category sourcing plan, focusing on the benefits achievement and plans related to the concerning sub-categories
- Continuous drive for optimising working capital, costs and service. Oversee and deliver annual value improvements in the relevant sub-categories
- Oversee and deliver selection strategies, processes and management of key suppliers
- Measure and track performance of spend sub-category and define budgetary impact
- Develop and manage relationships with key groups of business stakeholders
- Manage the network of Territory representatives for activities or projects related to the specific sub-category
- Adequate response to fulfilment performance and delivery issues with team
- Coordinated and aligned methods with Supply Chain Team to continuously monitor and enhance sub-contract partners and 3rd party vendors in the Components category
Skills/competencies Category Manager Plastic Components
- Academic education to degree level
- Proficient in English (written and oral)
- Business experience, with particular understanding of procurement and finance
- Expertise related to specific category
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and argue persuasively for a course of action
- Strong problem solving and analytical expertise
- Project management skills
- Procurement experience in an International environment
- Working with virtual teams
- Effective and pro-active communication across all mediums to a wide audience
- Skilled influencer
- Excellent analytical skills
Our client is a leading supplier of technical systems and solutions. As one of the longest established names in the market, Our client built its reputation on over 65 years of high quality and innovation. They connects customers to better solutions for above and below ground projects in the following application areas: water management, heating and cooling, water and gas distribution, waste water drainage and datacom. There headquarter is located in the Netherlands and has presence in more than 22 countries and more than 30 manufacturing sites, mostly located in Europe.
What can we offer you?
- Great working place - you will be based in the Coevorden office but you will be travel within Europe often,
- working closely together within a team of Category Managers (2 in England, 1 in Germany and 1 in The Netherlands);
- An employment contract for the period of 12 months;
- A good salary and fringe benefits.