General Manager Commissary
Position General Manager CommissaryManage and supervise activities of warehouse team members engaged in loading and unloading of trucks, and in moving and storing of materials/products. Assign job tasks according to shipping schedules. Train new team members in job duties to maintain consistency, and accuracy throughout the warehouse. Ensure team members are working safe and following all safety, hygiene, and security guidelines. Comfort level working in a diverse, fast past environment. Follow company guidelines and company operational policies.
Responsibilties and DutiesGeneral Manager Commissary?
- (40%) Develop and Lead Strong Individuals and Teams.
- Provide vision and direction to all team members within the Distribution Center.
- Develop understood, measurable goals for each team member that drive results.
- Create a culture where exceptional people desire to work to their highest level and are appreciated for their performance.
- Foster individual relationships with each member of the team.
- Effectively communicate with all team members via individual discussion, team meetings,
- Clearly written documents, and quarterly reviews.
- Promote team member/leader development through assessment tools, planning and - specific goals.
- Assure that leadership is accountable to the team members, as team members are to their performance.
- Develop and utilize communication tools for store personnel, franchisees and corporate - teams. (30%)
- Focusing on the Success of the Stores
- Develop relationships with Franchise and Corporate teams throughout service area.
- Understand and positively impact Store Operations.
- Utilize Customer Advisory Boards when developing business plans.
- Develop and utilize communication tools for store personnel, franchisees and corporate - teams.
Qualifications General Manager Commissary
- Minimum 7 years management experience
- Distribution experience
- Financial background
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Extensive travel
- Ability to lead and motivate • Bachelor’s degree preferred
Onze opdrachgeverDomino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, re-energized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability, not to mention – great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions. Further, 60% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
AanbodWij als Logiprof zijn een bureau voor detachering, werving en selectie en Interim Manager van hoogopgeleide starters en young professionals met één of meerdere jaren werkervaring. Gespecialiseerd in Supply Chain Management, Logistiek en Operations vacatures binnen Nederland.