Interim Warehouse Supervisor
Overview Interim Warehouse SupervisorOur client is a global company. In the Amsterdam area we are looking for a Interim Warehouse Supervisor
You report directly into the Sitemanager and will manage 2 direct reports (Team Coaches) and will have approx. 30 indirect reports (Warehouse Assistants). This concerns a temporary position ‘till November this year.
Responsibilities Interim Warehouse Supervisor
- Ensure that the execution, coordination and communication with Operations, Distribution, Supply, Inventory Control and Quality Assurance are executed against agreed communication and time lines, global policies and internal SOP’s
- Responsible for all warehouse staff directly related to the physical warehouse activities of incoming goods; Warehouse Assistants, Team Coaches. In total a group of approximately 25 fte
- Good administration and follow up on sickness guidance daily
- Give personal attention to direct reports and warehouse assistants, walk the floor and be visible and available for all
- To monitor and steer the physical operation of incoming goods flow of the warehouses in such a way that the efficiency and quality of the operation is at or above the expected level.
- Resource & capacity planning of the warehouses (people, equipment, etc.).
- Ensure Company processes and procedures, including administrative systems, are accurately and effectively maintained and complied with as directed.
- Ensure effective utilization of space in the warehouse
- Maintain effective administrative systems and paperwork as necessary
- Ensure that stock is put away daily and all pick face stock replenishment is organized in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining, enhancing and implementing all warehouse procedures
- Ensuring that communication is maintained throughout the department (both top down and bottom up) by having weekly team meetings.
- Development of all people in the department
Qualifications Interim Warehouse Supervisor
- HBO degree (preferably in Logistics) and 4 years of warehouse experience. In lieu of a degree an additional 4 years of relevant experience is required
- Experience with specific inbound process dynamics is essential
- Good computer skills (MS Office) and experience with AS400
- Good English speaking and writing skills (a good command of Dutch is considered an asset)
- At least five years experience in team management
- Self starter
- Team player
- Abstract thinker
- Role model
- Someone who drives processes
- Trustful and sincere person
Company profilel Interim Warehouse SupervisorBausch Health Companies Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Logiprof?Logiprof is sinds 2002 een gerenommeerde en bekende speler daar waar het gaat om werving & selectie en interim bemiddeling van hoogopgeleiden, zowel voor vaste dienstverbanden als tijdelijke projecten. Wij zijn landelijk actief met de bemiddeling en advisering van ervaren en startende mbo+, hbo en wo professionals in de vakgebieden Supply Chain Management, Logistiek en Operations.