- 40 uur
Main responsibility is to assist the Logistics Manager in the daily logistics operations. Daily operations consist of the export, taking care of the RMA-flow and controlling stock in Europe.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
§ Booking into stock
§ Controlling stock movements within Europe
§ Taking care of shipments; billable, warranty, FCO and Non Fru-orders
§ Responsible for RMA-flow
§ Order management
§ Contact with customers and engineers
§ Contact with Logistic Service Providers
§ Replacing Logistics Manager during absence
• Must be able to cope with stress-full situations
• Customer minded
• Good communication skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Education required in the Logistic Field (MBO/HBO).
• 1-2 years of experience in a Logistic Environment. Experience in the Semi-conductor industry is an asset.
• Computer skills: Windows 2000 – Excel, Word etc. Familiar with ERP software (Oracle)
• Fluent in English
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.