Logistic Manager EMEA
Vacature Logistic Manager EMEAAs a manager logistics you are responsible for managing the order desk. You process all orders worldwide and communicate with sales, operations, field services and R&D. In this role you report directly to the COO.
Responsibilities Logistic Manager EMEA
- Plays an active role in Supply Chain Management developments and projects in cooperation with the Supply Chain team based in Japan and The Netherlands;
- Develops logistics strategies and processes for entering new markets within the region
- Ensures management and execution of supply chain processes from supplier to end consumer
- Manage the operation and performance of outsourced transportation and warehousing activities.
- Plan and control all scheduling activities — balancing incoming finished goods, inventory levels and transportation modes with demand to support customer service level targets, transportation and inventory costs
- Regular reporting on key performance items, such as stock levels, availability, inventory accuracy
- Interact frequently with sales, marketing and manufacturing to balance supply and demand
- Coach and educate team members (including staff or outsourced warehouse)
Skills and Experience required Logistic Manager EMEA
- 15+ years of experience in Supply Chain management, Logistics, Operations or related fields are required.
- Degree in Business Administration, Materials Management, Life Sciences, Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Fluency in English, Fluency in a second (European) language is a plus.
- Prior experience in influencing multiple teams and groups across an international organisation.
- Lean, Process Excellence, Six Sigma tools, etc. is preferred.
- Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Company profile Logistic Manager EMEABuffalo is a globally operating manufacturer of innovative network and storage solutions for the home and corporate sector and can look back on more than 40 years of history in the European ITC industry. In addition to network storage (NAS), the product range also includes mobile and stationary external hard drives, 10GbE switches, optical drives and WLAN routers, thus enabling the use of an integrated complete solution in the home office or network. Strong international alliances with companies such as Intel, Broadcom, Nintendo and Microsoft enable Buffalo to lead the industry in developing the latest technologies for professional and consumer use. Buffalo is a Japanese company and the undisputed market leader in its home market for computer peripherals. In addition to its headquarters in Japan, the company has offices in the Netherlands, the USA and Taiwan.
What this Job Offers You Logistic Manager EMEAThis role suits an ambitious, self-driven professional who has a passion for e2e Supply Chain, change management and wants to implement positive change throughout an entire business
Interesse ?Logiprof is sinds 2002 een gerenommeerde en bekende speler daar waar het gaat om werving & selectie en interim bemiddeling van hoogopgeleiden, zowel voor vaste dienstverbanden als tijdelijke projecten. Wij zijn landelijk actief met de bemiddeling en advisering van ervaren en startende mbo+, hbo en wo professionals in de vakgebieden Supply Chain Management, Logistiek en Operations.