Description Logistics/Inventory Controller - HoofddorpThe Logistics Controller is responsible for overall budgeting, financial reporting, and financial analysis for the Logistics department, which includes Warehousing, Transportation, and staff. In addition, the team is responsible for audit of liability and rate, and authorization for payment, for all invoices for all services provided to the Logistics department.
Tasks Logistics/Inventory Controller - Hoofddorp?
- Manages the activities of the Logistics Controllership staff including accounts payable, general ledger, and fixed assets. May include 3rd Party Logistics management for freight audit and payment services.
- Responsible for leadership of Logistics Controllership, assuring the accuracy and timeliness of required internal financial reporting.
- Analyzes and reports financial results and variance analysis to Logistics/Corporate management on a timely basis, providing data critical to the management decision-making process.
- Work with Logistics and Financial Planning & Analysis teams to develop the annual budget for Logistics.
- Works with Logistics management and staff to both identify and pursue opportunities for continuous improvement in internal processes, and operational and financial results.
- Develops and maintains an effective organization through management, selection, development, compensation, and motivation of staff.
- Establishes and carries out departmental objectives and coordinates the efforts of department personnel toward reaching those goals.
- Publish Key Performance Indicator results, and recommend areas of improvement to achieve KPI targets
- Ensures adherence to sound, generally accepted accounting principles
- Compliance: establish compliance of all Logistics Controllership programs and processes with corporate financial control policies.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Requirements Logistics/Inventory Controller - Hoofddorp
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college, preferably in Accounting or a related discipline. MBA / CPA preferred but not required
- Six (6) to ten (10) years’ related experience in a management position, preferably with experience in Supply Chain.
- Senior-level relationship management experience with external service providers or vendors.
- Should have strong knowledge base of Accounting and Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of MS Access, and SAP experience, are both preferred but not required.
- A demonstrated focus on continuous improvement and fluency in data integration across applications is beneficial
Our client Logistics/Inventory Controller - HoofddorpBuffalo is a globally operating manufacturer of innovative network and storage solutions for the home and corporate sector and can look back on more than 40 years of history in the European ITC industry. In addition to network storage (NAS), the product range also includes mobile and stationary external hard drives, 10GbE switches, optical drives and WLAN routers, thus enabling the use of an integrated complete solution in the home office or network. Strong international alliances with companies such as Intel, Broadcom, Nintendo and Microsoft enable Buffalo to lead the industry in developing the latest technologies for professional and consumer use. Buffalo is a Japanese company and the undisputed market leader in its home market for computer peripherals. In addition to its headquarters in Japan, the company has offices in the Netherlands, the USA and Taiwan.
Offer Logistics/Inventory Controller - HoofddorpThis role suits an ambitious, self-driven professional who has a passion for e2e Supply Chain, change management and wants to implement positive change throughout an entire business
Interesse Logistics/Inventory Controller - Hoofddorp?Wij als Logiprof zijn een bureau voor detachering, werving en selectie en Interim Manager van hoogopgeleide starters en young professionals met één of meerdere jaren werkervaring. Gespecialiseerd in Supply Chain Management, Logistiek en Operations vacatures binnen Nederland.