Manager Fulfillment Center
Job Description Manager Fulfillment CenterAs Manager Fulfillment Center you are responsible for all budgetary, people development and operations objectives for one functional area of the Fulfillment Centers in Europe (Inbound or Outbound).
Responsibilities Manager Fulfillment Center?
- manage relationship and liaison between Management logistics service provider and zooplus
- monitoring the performance, KPIs and supplier reports of our service provider and leading corrective actions
- analyzing service levels and cost
- drive Continuous improvement of warehouse processes in cooperation with the logistics service providers
- managing and developing a team of logistics ambassadors/ team leads
- end-to-end responsibility as subject-matter expert for FC network related processes
o develop standards, request and support design metrics, KPIs, tools and dashboards
o train other FC managers on the processes
o lead processes related regular metrics reviews and benchmarking with all FC managers
- support new FC launches
- close cooperation with headquarter and cross-functional teams across Europe.
- drive zooplus quality expectations and quality standards together with our external Logistics-Service-Provider
- controlling and improving material flow processes
- contributing in the development of new processes, continuous improvement projects and standardisation and implemention of them
- responsible for inventory levels of consumables and optimize them, monitor the delivery times
- direct reporting to the Regional Manager Fulfillment
- degree in economics or engeneering with logistics/ SCM specialization or comparable education
- profound methodological competence in the areas of process and material flow analysis respectively intralogistics
- analytical, process oriented and data driven Excel proficient
- knowledge of logistical and administrative processes and systems
- hands on mentality and willingness to take on ownership
- high mobility, willing to travel
- self starter and result-oriented work attitude
- excellent in English language spoken & written; German preferable
- excellent communication skills and stress resistance
- strong in the areas of planning and organizing and good knowledge from the standard MS Office programs
- at least 5 years working experience in 3rd party logistics on provider and/or customer side (e-commerce/ B2C preferred) or experience leading as site leader of a warehouse
Founded in 1999, zooplus is Europe’s leading online retailer for pet supplies in terms of sales and total revenues. It has more than 30 shops in over 25 countries across Europe and is continually recognized as Germany’s top online pet supplier. With more than 8,000 products available for pet owners and breeders alike, zooplus continues to establish itself as the market leader. Our success to date combined with a common goal to continue to grow, has created a dedicated, professional and international team. Our open, informal corporate culture is underscored by the example that we only use first names and demonstrates that we value cross-team communication within zooplus.If you'd like to be a part of our growth, then we look forward to receiving your application.
High quality delivery of our customers’ orders is one of Operations’ main objectives. Teams include Fulfillment, Replenishment, Supply Chain Management, Master Data and Transportation. Ongoing collaboration with vendors and distribution partners comprise a part of our daily routine.
Need any more incentive to join us as we maintain our position as one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies? There are plenty of reasons! In addition be to able to make an impact as of the first day, see below for just a few of them:
- International Environment: Work with employees from 5 continents
- Centrally Located: All of our offices are conveniently located in city centers
- Open Door Policy: Your opinion matters; be a part of internal decision making
- Technology: Work with modern technology & contribute innovative ideas to company-wide IT projects
- Flexibility: Work schedule / hours can be tailored to your needs, determined case by case
- Well-being: Drinks & fresh fruit provided at each of our offices
- Employee Discount: Each employee receives a 20% discount in all of our zooplus shops
- Company Events: In addition to the summer & year-end parties, we also attend local events with our colleagues
- Mobile Phones: Each employee receives an iPhone or Android mobile device
- What’s more, by joining us at the zoo, you’ll work alongside down to earth peers all motivated bring zooplus to the next level! No two days are alike, which is exactly how we like it.
Interesse?Wij als Logiprof zijn een bureau voor detachering, werving en selectie en Interim Manager van hoogopgeleide starters en young professionals met één of meerdere jaren werkervaring. Gespecialiseerd in Supply Chain Management, Logistiek en Operations vacatures binnen Nederland.