Material Handler EUV
Vacature Material Handler EUVFacilitates the receipt, verification, computer transaction and physical movement of all incoming inventory and non-inventory items. Transports material to other facilities as required.
Duities and responsibilities Material Handler EUV
- Monitors all incoming shipments, small pack and air/road freight shipments, when in transit from vendor and suppliers.
- Logs receipts via computer system(s).
- Receives and counts incoming receipts upon receipt at the loading dock (mainly at the customer).
- Coordinates with work cells (e.g. Cymer Site Operations team, customer Cleaning department, Cymer Logistics, etc.) to resolve discrepant receipts.
- Unpack parts / repack parts for delivery to work centers (cleaning, dock/door) or for export.
- Delivers parts to the appropriate work centers.
- Files documentation in accordance with department procedures.
- Coordinates activities related to: sales order release, shipment consolidation, ship/confirm, EUV Site Operations sales order process, and back-order process.
- Processes off line shipments via online shipment tracking system.
- Coordinates weekend deliveries with current freight forwarders in case a part needs to be delivered during the weekend. No personal attendance required, though via telephone/computer.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements Material Handler EUV
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Self-starter, pro-active, being able to work independently, effective and efficient worker.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle, and electronic e-mail systems (Lotus Notes).
- Knowledge base may require Associate Degree or related degree in logistics/warehousing. At least High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Requires minimum of four (4) years of experience in comparable work environment.
- Experience in a manufacturing, high-tech environment preferred.
Company Material Handler EUVCymer is the leading supplier of light sources used by chipmakers to pattern advanced semiconductor chips, and by flat panel display makers to manufacture advanced LCD and OLED displays. Headquartered in San Diego, USA, and with offices worldwide, Cymer’s European Headquarters in Veldhoven, Netherlands, houses the sales, marketing, field service and support, and administrative activities for the Europe/Israel region. This does include logistics.