Operations Officer Amsterdam
Key responsibility Operations Officer AmsterdamMaintaining a constant, fluent and efficient communication between the commercial and operational departments and be responsible for planning, managing and controlling every aspect regarding physical shipment and other methods of contract execution. You are responsible for the trade support from the moment a contract has been concluded until the final execution/delivery, making sure that all documents are correct and contractual conditions and terms are met. This will be the greatest challenge.
Responsibilities Operations Officer Amsterdam
- Planning the execution of purchase and sales contracts according to conditions agreed upon
- Checking the correctness of the documents related to these transactions, e.g. checking the conditions of a Letter of Credit, debit notes, invoices and/or any other contractual specifications; settle themselves or delegate to junior / 2nd line after approval
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards, legislation and quality
- Collecting all necessary documents for billing the clients and cashing the funds
- Planning shipments, deliveries and releases of goods in close coordination with traders
- Maintaining contacts with internal and external counterparts, like the freight department, ships agents, surveyors and financial institutions.
- Monitor and inform buyers about the position, arrival of their commodities and arrange insurance of the commodities.
- Compare estimated against actual costs and report to trader when adjustments are
- Overall support of the junior operations officer regarding weight and quality finals as well as payments.
- Regular consults with junior operations officers regarding the closing of a ship-file.
Skills and Attitude Operations Officer Amsterdam
- HBO or MBO+ preferably in logistics
- Commercial vision and logistical know-how
- At least 2 years of experience with sea-shipments
- Good communication skills: able to communicate with internal and external parties
- Good written and spoken English
- A good working knowledge of German is a plus
Company Operations Officer AmsterdamAmsterdam which will trade agricultural Ingredients destined for food, feed and industrial applications across the globe.
Interested?Wij als Logiprof zijn een bureau voor detachering, werving en selectie en Interim Manager van hoogopgeleide starters en young professionals met één of meerdere jaren werkervaring. Gespecialiseerd in Supply Chain Management, Logistiek en Operations vacatures binnen Nederland.