Operations Officer Ingredients
Main responsibilities Officer Ingredients - AmsterdamMaintaining a constant, fluent and efficient communication between the commercial and operational departments and be responsible for planning, managing and controlling every aspect regarding physical shipment and other methods of contract execution. You are responsible for the trade support from the moment a contract has been concluded until the final execution/delivery, making sure that all documents are correct and contractual conditions and terms are met. This will be the greatest challenge.
Main challenges Operations Officer Ingredients - Amsterdam
- Planning the execution of purchase and sales contracts according to conditions agreed upon
- Checking the correctness of the documents related to these transactions, e.g. checking the conditions of a Letter of Credit, debit notes, invoices and/or any other contractual specifications; settle themselves or delegate to junior / 2nd line after approval
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards, legislation and quality
- Collecting all necessary documents for billing the clients and cashing the funds
- Planning shipments, deliveries and releases of goods in close coordination with traders
- Maintaining contacts with internal and external counterparts, like the freight department, ships agents, surveyors and financial institutions.
- Monitor and inform buyers about the position, arrival of their commodities and arrange insurance of the commodities.
- Compare estimated against actual costs and report to trader when adjustments are
- Overall support of the junior operations officer regarding weight and quality finals as well as payments.
- Regular consults with junior operations officers regarding the closing of a ship-file.
Requirements Operations Officer Ingredients - Amsterdam
- Result driven
- Team player
- Keen sense of priorities to meet short deadlines
- Attention to detail, accurate
- Stress tolerance
Educational level & experience required
- HBO or MBO+ preferably in logistics
- Commercial vision and logistical know-how
- At least 2 years of experience with sea-shipments
- Good communication skills: able to communicate with internal and external parties
- Good written and spoken English
- A good working knowledge of German is a plus
Company profile Operations Officer Ingredients - AmsterdamNidera is in 1920 opgericht door drie Nederlandse families om te handelen in granen, zaden en oliën.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden Operations Officer Ingredients - Amsterdam
- A challenging position within an professional, dynamic and international organization in a growing market
- A very competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- 25 holidays for a full-time contract and an attractive pension plan
- Flexibility and freedom to perform your job working where and when you want. Achieving results is what counts
- A welcoming and inclusive environment; with enthusiastic and motivated colleagues and extensive self-development opportunities.
Interesse Operations Officer Ingredients - Amsterdam?Logiprof is sinds 2002 een gerenommeerde en bekende speler daar waar het gaat om werving & selectie en interim bemiddeling van hoogopgeleiden, zowel voor vaste dienstverbanden als tijdelijke projecten. Wij zijn landelijk actief met de bemiddeling en advisering van ervaren en startende mbo+, hbo en wo professionals in de vakgebieden Supply Chain Management, Logistiek en Operations.