Production Management Specialist
Vacature Production Management Specialist - WaalwijkThe Production management Specialist will perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops. Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge. Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies.
key responsibilities Production Management Specialist - Waalwijk
- Building and maintaining production plan of EU models for factories worldwide
- Managing production schedule including arrangement of new product production
- Dealing with production-related issues
- Phasing in and out products
- Tracking and tracing inbound orders
- Maintaining master data
- Managing active assembly and restricted-use stock
- Communicating for relevant situations and issues between the Japan HQ and
the European HQ
- Planning operation procedures for any irregular situations
Requirements Production Management Specialist - Waalwijk
- HBO qualifications in logistics/production or business;
- 1-3 years of experience in a logistics/production position in the PC peripherals
industry or Consumer Electronics;
- Ability to read product diagrams and understand the basics of product
- Knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office Programs is essential and knowledge of
ERP packages, especially SAP, is an advantage;
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in Japanese is advantage; good
knowledge of Dutch is not required but a plus. `
- Ability to work collaboratively in multicultural environment. Previous working
experience at Japanese companies is not required but a plus.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, pro-active and flexible; and
- Strong commercial awareness, customer orientation and team player.
Company Production Management Specialist - WaalwijkBuffalo is a globally operating manufacturer of innovative network and storage solutions for the home and corporate sector and can look back on more than 40 years of history in the European ITC industry. In addition to network storage (NAS), the product range also includes mobile and stationary external hard drives, 10GbE switches, optical drives and WLAN routers, thus enabling the use of an integrated complete solution in the home office or network. Strong international alliances with companies such as Intel, Broadcom, Nintendo and Microsoft enable Buffalo to lead the industry in developing the latest technologies for professional and consumer use. Buffalo is a Japanese company and the undisputed market leader in its home market for computer peripherals. In addition to its headquarters in Japan, the company has offices in the Netherlands, the USA and Taiwan.
Offer Production Management Specialist - WaalwijkThis role suits an ambitious, self-driven professional who has a passion for e2e Supply Chain, change management and wants to implement positive change throughout an entire business
Interesse?Logiprof heeft zich sinds haar oprichting in 2002 zeer snel ontwikkeld tot een gevestigd wervings- en selectiebureau binnen Nederland. Wij zijn gericht op het werven en selecteren van uiterst specifieke Logistiek en Supply Chain specialisten en het verzorgen van de ‘volgende stap’ in de carrière van kandidaten die op zoek zijn naar een nieuwe uitdaging.