Project Senior Buyer CAPEX (Fulltime)
Position Project Senior Buyer CAPEXAs the Project Senior Buyer CAPEX you are part of a project aiming to deliver a new greenfield factory. This major investment will increase significantly our Western Europe drying capacity, securing our business growth as well as allowing our division to be one step ahead in our Quality and Food Safety ambition. This new factory will be the heart of our manufacturing network for specific products, targeting highly sensitive newborn babies. The Project Senior Buyer CAPEX will be in charge of the Equipment scope which is 50% of the total investment.
As a Project Senior Buyer CAPEX you would be responsible for:
• Lead, together with a cross-functional team (amongst others Engineering, Quality, Legal) the Supplier Selection and Contracting:
o Tender analysis and selection criteria definition (Supplier Evaluation Matrix).
o Negotiations (define negotiation strategy and drive negotiation results).
o Contract, together with legal support.
• Manage relationship with suppliers, securing their performance in perspective of their project deliverables (time, quality, costs):
o Define Governance.
o Track contract commitments.
o Manage Change Order.
o Monitor KPI.
Requirements Project Senior Buyer CAPEXExperience & Technical Knowledge:
• CAPEX buyer experience - Experience of Plant and Machinery Procurement and Capital Expenditure Purchases.
• 5 – 10 years of relevant working experience in Purchasing.
• Experience in plant and machinery procurement and CAPEX purchasing is required.
• Experience in FMCG or pharmaceutical industry is required.
Skills & Competences:
• Good project management skills.
• Strong analytical and purchasing skills.
• Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
• Experience in contract and risk management.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Language: English (other languages are a plus).
• Ability to travel.
Company Project Senior Buyer CAPEXOur client is a Fortune Global 500 company and one of the most successful healthy food companies in the world. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. This is the mission of the company that guides our 2500 employees in the Netherlands and more than 100.000 worldwide on an everyday basis. We bring health through food. Our diverse business divisions and functions offer you a vast variety of career opportunities in a dynamic environment.
With international brands this company holds leadership positions in baby nutrition around the world. With years of experience and constant innovation we developed a unique expertise in every baby food segment.
Based in Schiphol is the global head office of two of there Divisions. These two divisions are the fastest growing divisions within the company. At this office, the global strategies are rolled out to the rest of the world.
AanbodOnze opdrachtgever biedt een dynamische functie in een boeiende omgeving met een informele bedrijfscultuur. Door de voortdurende groei van de ondernemingen ontstaan steeds nieuwe mogelijkheden voor persoonlijke ontwikkeling. Je kunt rekenen op een goed pakket arbeidsvoorwaarden, dat afhankelijk is van je opleiding en werkervaring.
Interested?CV’s in English, please.