- 40 uur
Strategic Parts Planner EMEA
Vacature Strategic Parts Planner EMEA
Provides analysis to establish proper stocking levels to achievement desired service levels for EMEA parts demand. Participates on all continuous improvement initiatives and leads selected improvement projects. Provides support for the Global Parts S&OP process. 75% of role will be dedicated to tactical weekly planning and replenishment coordination and 25% will be dedicated to strategic forecasting. Besides this role, the job holder will be providing assistance to the EMEA Sales & Operations Planning Manager (S&OP) in running and further improving the S&OP process for Finished Goods.
Functie omschrijving Strategic Parts Planner EMEA
- Coordination (among entities) and ownership of a standardized parts replenishment planning tools and processes
- Ownership and coordination of a monthly / quarterly parts demand review process among all entities. Participate in monthly Global S&OP process; contribute EMEA input
- Ownership and coordination of parts inventory control processes among entities involving redeployment of parts, visibility of inventories, monthly/quarterly obsolete and excess review process
- Identify optimal stocking levels (including target safety stock levels) per part, per entity, and be responsible for maintaining actual inventory levels per targets. Utilize available IT systems to;
- Review and adjust minimum and maximum levels of parts to ensure proper alignment with actual demand
- Review and adjust statistical forecasts to ensure proper alignment with actual demand
- Work with cross functional teams to estimate inventory levels of newly introduced products to ensure proper alignment with actual demand
- Maintain item master database to ensure supply chain planning and transaction settings are correct
- Continuous troubleshooting and correction of process or systems setup errors
- Reporting of backorder metrics for all entities
- Participate in process improvement projects. Develop and implement processes and tools to enhance the supply management process
Functie eisen Strategic Parts Planner EMEA
- Minimum 3 years of inventory planning / forecasting experience
- Bachelor degree, minimum
- Sound knowledge of ERP software like Oracle, Exact or SAP
- Experience with working in a multi national environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and / or Access
- Proven experience in inventory management
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of Supply Chain Processes
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
Bedrijfsprofiel Strategic Parts Planner EMEA
Life Fitness, Inc. manufactures and distributes commercial fitness equipment and game tables and furnishings. The company offers strength and cardiovascular equipment, billiards tables and accessories, and game room furniture. It markets products under Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, Cybex, Indoor Cycling Group, SCIFIT, and Brunswick Billiards brand names. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois. Life Fitness, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Brunswick Corporation.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden Strategic Parts Planner EMEA
Our client offers a challenging position in an international environment, competitive compensation and a great informal work environment!
Logiprof is sinds 2002 een gerenommeerde en bekende speler daar waar het gaat om werving & selectie en interim bemiddeling van hoogopgeleiden, zowel voor vaste dienstverbanden als tijdelijke projecten. Wij zijn landelijk actief met de bemiddeling en advisering van ervaren en startende mbo+, hbo en wo professionals in de vakgebieden Supply Chain Management, Logistiek en Operations.