Supply Chain Manager EMEA a.i.
Functie omschrijving Supply Chain Manager EMEA
- Defines and deploys the Supply Chain strategy for the region
- Optimization of production control, product purchasing, logistics- and customer service processes. Considering cost, service levels, inventory levels and operational efficiency.
- Signals, analyses and resolves the issues within and between functional areas such as planning, production, inventory management, distribution, customer service and logistics
- Manages and stimulates cooperation between ANCR, other regions and suppliers in the functional areas of Supply Chain management.
- Create and facilitate alignment of the SC elements with AkzoNobel and (logistic) external suppliers and parties. Areas consider are DP&F, production planning, scheduling, S&OP.
- Initiates, leads and is participates in projects to further develop the Supply Chain
Functie eisen Supply Chain Manager EMEA
The Supply Chain Manager EMEA has a proven track record in International Supply Chain management and he/she has and advanced degree in Logistics/Supply Chain management or other relevant study. He/she has experience in an organization with a large number of SKU’s. Candidates with service/after sales industry experience have a preference. In addition the candidate must be experienced/have managed large change management projects
- Preferred experience with SAP
- Knowledge and experienced with S&OP processes
- Track record regarding management of Customer Service and inventory management
- Passion for quality
- Result oriented and delivers results on time
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Well developed social and communication skills
- Experienced in managing geographically dispersed teams
- Track record in managing large change projects
- Business partner for production, sales and marketing
- Able to mobilize support and maintain cross functional relationships
- Excellent command of the English language, other European languages are an advantage