Team Leader Finished Products
Functie omschrijving Team Leader Finished Products
- Control / verification of incoming products (high-end watches, jewellery and accessories) from 11 different
brands, coming from various suppliers, wholesalers, boutiques and foreign logistics locations throughout
- Check quantity and quality according to (brands) procedures, register reception in ERP system (SAP MM &
eWM), notice claims, inform local- and or central brand and follow up.
- Create transfers between warehouse and local aftersales service when quality of product is not 100%.
- Store products in destined positions (BIN’s), organize cupboards and other storage locations, keep all
storage bins organized. High involvement in rolling- and annual inventories.
- Create transfers, locate items, check item history based on individual numbers, close contact with local
brands regarding handling of local stocks, handle internal reception/expedition for small quantities of
products from / for local brands.
- Organize larger projects involving large quantities of products in case of staff-sales, quality returns, shop /
boutique closure and years end.
- Take care of outbound / returns to Switzerland, deliveries to clients and local repair shipments
Vereisten Team Leader Finished Products
- HBO level education or equivalent
- Proven experience within a management role in a warehouse / logistics environment
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English, French is a plus
Bedrijfsprofiel Team Leader Finished ProductsRichemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.