- 40 uur
Temporary Demand & Supply Manager
Your Job Temporary Demand & Supply Manager
Responsibilities Temporary Demand &Supply Manager
- Use of the Future master planning tool and SAP order portfolio
- Use market information – participate in demand & supply meetings To perform the monthly demand and resource planning (DRP planning), based on the sales forecasts and inventory data, in order to issue a supply forecast and planning for validation and order the vaccines (DRP tool is Future Master)
- Close follow-up of allocations Includes deviations reporting to Corporate To closely follow and plan their vaccine requirements for the national vaccination programs for existing contracts and new tender, based on the customer forecasts and tender information available within the Logistics & Supply team.
- To coordinate with Supply assistant deliveries to the institutional customers and distributors and assure the administrative follow-up (invoicing)
- To participate in (or to lead) working groups such as, QA / Logistics meetings, product Launch task forces (local / corporate), European Planner meeting, Demand & Supply Group meetings in the North Region, with the aim to assure communication on supply related issues and issues that influence sales forecasting and supply planning.
- To closely monitor the order portfolio and follow-up and assess impact of the production and release steps and flag issues where risk situations occur. Execute improvement actions and plans. Coordinate repacks. Initiate and follow consultation in case of unplanned demand.
- To foster team work within the Logistics & Supply team and to foster a constructive collaboration with the business and support departments.
Qualifications Temporary Demand &Supply Manager
- Relevant experience with demand resource planning (DRP) in a business/commericial environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written & oral), French is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Excel and other MS office tools Knowledge of ERP system, preferably with SAP (MM, SD modules)
- Preferably experience in a high quality control environment / pharma / food industry
Company Temporary Demand &Supply Manager
ArbeidsvoorwaardenTemporary Demand &Supply Manager
Sanofi is an exciting employer and we can offer a dynamic and fast changing environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- A salary, we pay you do work here!
- Excellent secondary benefits
- The opportunity to grow and develop as a professional as well as a person
- Fantastic office at the central station in Utrecht
- Flexibility and responsibility in perfect balance
Logiprof is een Werving, Selectie, Interim Management en Detacheringbureau voor ambitieuze professionals. Binnen onze organisatie zijn wij landelijk actief en gespecialiseerd in:
- Supply Chain Management