Warehouse Team Leader
Description Warehouse Team Leader - VenloThe position of Warehouse Team Leader requires accuracy and attention to detail. The position involves supervisory tasks and also involvement in recruitment and selection. Intense collaboration is required with the Manager Production & Warehouse, as well as with other departments within the company. The position requires outside contacts with suppliers and logistical communications with the clients. The Teamleader is able to perform all tasks independently and is responsible for ensuring Warehouse activities in accordance with the company’s quality standards. On top of that the Teamleader is responsible for making suggestions for improvement of processes and policies.
Responsibilities Warehouse Team Leader - Venlo
- Supervising of the Warehouse (including Kitroom)
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
- Receiving and processing incoming goods within 24 hours.
- Total handling of returns in cooperation with other departments within one week.
- Storing received goods including “CER location”
- Picking & signing of the outgoing shipments
- Checking & signing of the outgoing shipments
- Packing & signing of the outgoing shipments
- Arranging the transport for the outgoing shipments
- Cycle counting
- Keeping stock reliable (KPI “Reliability administrative inventory”)
- Checking of the sterilization dates of the sterile goods
- Planning and control of warehouse (operational) activities
- Initiating productivity improvements
Competencies Warehouse Team Leader - Venlo
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO) level
- Tri lingual (Dutch, English and German)
- Oracle / MS Word / MS Excel / MS Access
- Coaching / Management training
- People Manager
- Has Customer Focus and Ownership
- Biohazard training
Or similar obtained through education or experience.
Company Warehouse Team Leader - VenloStryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with them customers, they are driven to make healthcare better.
Offer Warehouse Team Leader - Venlo
- A contract for 12 months with a prospect of permanent employment;
- We offer a full-time function for a minimum of 40 hours per week;
- A gross salary depending on experience;
- You will work in an enthusiastic and ambitious company with room for personal development;
- Training within your field with regard to safety & deepening specialist knowledge & skills;
- You will receive 25 vacation days;
Interesse Warehouse Team Leader - Venlo?Logiprof is sinds 2002 een gerenommeerde en bekende speler daar waar het gaat om werving & selectie en interim bemiddeling van hoogopgeleiden, zowel voor vaste dienstverbanden als tijdelijke projecten. Wij zijn landelijk actief met de bemiddeling en advisering van ervaren en startende mbo+, hbo en wo professionals in de vakgebieden Supply Chain Management, Logistiek en Operations.